Granite City, Illinois
2.5K views 48 comments

I,Mickrin Mitchell 7688815792 and 2410926 did not make a transaction at 1235 North Grand in the amount of 20.00 and 40.00 Dollar without my permission my card lose and the only transaction was on the 10-09-2015 in the amount of 100.00 dollars in granity city ill.62040.Therfore I'm requisting that I get a new card replacement and the the amount be replace back on to my account with fees and the amount that was taking from me.therefore I Mickrin Mithell ask of the account of my depost be replace to the account and that I beleave that I have conforment in your bank and trust in the co. that this will be done as soon as posable thant you very much and this wiil not happen to me again thank you again Mickrin Mitchell.

Review about: Skylight One Visa.

I liked: I like your help, Easy to use, Fast card delivery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $155
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Skylight Visa?

Comments

Lillian Coleman
Germantown, Maryland, United States #1326195

I did not receive 100 and the ATM machine on the 5of May 2017 I only received eighty dollars.

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1321669

My name is Talisha Best I'm trying to talk to somebody so I can make a claim to get my money back

Karen massenburg
Wade, North Carolina, United States #1302726

Please help me get to the website so I can do my letter for dispute

to Karen massenburg Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1321671

This Talisha Best again my Ref number 1189195094 and my claim number is 3334114 I I never buy anything for Venus web site so I will like my 154.00 back on card

Karen massenburg
Wade, North Carolina, United States #1302217

Try to get my documents sent to my email I was locked up in jail from feb23 to march 7 but I have tansactions been withdrawn from my account

Tamera Mitchell

Reference number: 1103581318

Claim number:3209825

I would like a credit for the amount of $114.99.

Martini Monford
to Tamera Mitchell Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1330206

I would like too dispute a transaction in the amount of $82 my reference number is for 4837979015 my claim number is 3385434

Tamera Mitchell

Reference number:1103581318

Claim number: 3193721

A week ago amazon issued a refund for my prime membership in the amount of $92.93. I've contact amazon and they've stated that they've sent my refund but, when I called skylight they said there's no refund issued on my account.

Lajoniee

I recently had a unauthorized transaction from account from Lexington law firm of 119.00. That I did not authorize out of my account. They were suppose to put it back but yet to receive.

14965057491

3141681

I haven't seen my card since Dec 25 16 and haven't used it since Dec 23 16

I thought I put it in my wallet but when I went to get it yesterday is wasn't there and I called the number to see if was used and it was and I know I didn't make any transaction since Dec 23 16