Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Paycard

Why did it take $55 when I have everything turn in and won’t give me my money back?

Overdraft

Once you oupt in can I stay using my overdraft

Card

How long will it take to get money on a card

Card activation

Why can't I activate my card?

Lost card . Need to transfer money to new one

My name is Felicia Lemaster. I transfer money on to a netspend skylight one card.

I have a deposit on card

Netspend Skylight ONE: $428.65 available after $429.89 Direct Deposit load from CENTRAL STATE CO on 03/14/2018 00:06:14 Reply STOP to stop msgs.

Please help me transfer money to another card. Please contact me @ 9185257476

Show

putting cash on my card, where and when

Where can I put cash money on my card at zip. 46545, and how much can I put on my card (top limit inquiry), and how can I speak with a rep.

over the phone? It bothers me to put money in a place that I can not speak to someone about m account and actually hear a real persons voice.

Charged twice

My card got charged twice and I don't know how to get ahold of a representative to dispute on of the charges. It threw my account into a negative balance and charged me a few..

Overdraft fee

Trying to get into contact with customer service my card was charged 2 times for an over draft fee.. How can i get ahold of someone in customer service ?

review

I would like to delete my review that I wrote down. I've been trying, is that possible?

Card

Why haven't i recieved my money

Questions 11