3.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I Michaela Vinnedge-Essert ordered an Iphone 5s on August 15, 2017 on walmart.com from Quickwireless.com. My product was supposed to be delivered on September 4, 2017 my product was not recieved.

I emailed Quickwireless.com and asked where my phone was they gave me the run around and told me to call United states postal service and they said the product was never received. When I found out my product was never even sent I requested a refund which Quickwireless.com denied me they said I couldn't get a refund unless the product was returned. Now I ask you "How do I return a product I never recieved?". I then ask for the product to be reshipped on September 15, 2017 an entire month after I originally ordered the product.

They said it was being reshipped if not recieved by October 15, 2017 to file a missing package claim and contact my card company. So now I am shorted $137.98 with no cellphone after waiting 2 months.

My claim number is: 3679009. My reference number is: 5526517672.

Review about: Quickwireless Com Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

h.kitchener
#1381916

Dispute the charge with your credit card company---item never received. Forget about further communication with Quickwireless.com. I assume you used a credit card and not a debit card as using a debit card for much of anything can be rather dangerous.