1.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have been noticing a POS signature decline fee on my Skylight account when my accpunt is overdrawn. Thats it , in the photo attached it doesnt say who is charging me nor is it clickable to learn more information about the fee.

When I called skylight I knew what POS signaturw fee meant and assumed someone had may account info, made a fake card, and was trying to use it to make purchases at store when my account is overdrawn. First of all, they necer would verbally say what POS stands for and I ask several times lol. 2nd ..turns out Skylight is charging me this Point Of Sale fee when Spotify is trying to make an authorized reaccuring withdraw without funds to do so. So..how in the *** can spotify charge me a $1.00 fee for my card being declined when I am not at the Point, (location) of the decline.

They could if I was at a Spotify retailer and swiped my card and my card didnt work. Now, Spotify can charge me for their efforts made without payment but not Skylight. They use to not do this and the fact that the POS signature decline fee is not highlightable coupled with coustmer service instructed to verbally not say what POS stands for is higjly incriminating. The Cardholder Agreement even states that the retailer may charge me a POS decline fee and that they are in no way responsible for/or under obligation to mitagate the fee that its between myself and the retailer.

Skylight is not a/the retailer in this transaction.

I didnt swipe my card at a POS onsite terminal to have it be deemed insufficient funds and rejected. Please help or clairify.

Review about: Skylight Visa Account.

Comments