I have spent literally about 7 hrs on the phone with customer service trying to dispute two unauthorized charges of 74.11 that were placed 5 mins apart myclaim# 3008794 and 2985371 . When i called the skylight paycard company on oct 13 to advise them of the two transactions one which was still pending i literally begged them to make sure it would not go through and closed my cards the operator assured me the 74.11 would not be taken off.

This was a recorded phone call the money was taken off . When i called to review my transaction history i dicovered the money was taken from my account instantly i transfered to customer service and recieved the worst possible help ive ever experienced .PLUS I recived incorrect information from several operators saying that they uploaded the money to my account. FALSE STATEMENT!! THEY WITHDREW MY MONEY AND TOLD ME THEY UPLOADED!

RECORDED PHONE CALL . my water and electric are cutt i have two children no running water for 2 weeks with no power or refrigerator. It took me almost two weeks to get my second claim number by Ann an operator who discovered that the money was withdrawn frommy account .NOT UPLOADED!

i michael sechrest am disputing $144.34 NOT JUST 74.11 74.11 X 2.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of skylight visa account. Skylight Visa needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned skylight visa account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Skylight Visa.

Comments