Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I had never had an issue with these people UNTIL i tried to dispute a charge i did not make in a city i do not live in. Then when i called to try to get a status update for my account the female i spoke with was terribly rude.

Yelled at me, yelled over me and then even insulted my intelligence by saying she couldnt help if my perception was wrong. Also to boot the suoervisor said i wouldnt get my $ back because i didnt send in a letter. A letter that prior to that call in was said, not to be required in order to get my money back. So how now that letter is what is keeping me from being entitled to access my OWN money is beyond me!

That doesnt even make any sense. This bank is complete and utter bullsh"t.

Im being polite here when i say this bank is a complete and utter mess and the staff that they have take calls are pig headed rude idiots. I wish no one else should ever be unfortunate enough to have to suffer the affects of this insane logic that this banks works by.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Skylight Visa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Skylight Visa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Skylight Visa to other companies on our site.

Comments