My name is Reginald Fain my claim #is2914710.From the months of April2016 to August 30 2016...a company named TNT 18008604857 also known as naughty date.com has been sole users of withdrawls from my account which was not authorized by me..a permanant card was sent to my previous address but not my current address even this was news to me however in the month of March2016 a total of. 4 unauthorize payments to TNT for $1.76.APRIL2016 a total of 11 unauthorized payments..MAY2016 a total of 15 unauthorized payments of $1.76.as well as the month of May..JUNE2016 a total of 11 unauthorized payments of $1.76.JULY2016 a total of32 unauthorized payments of $1.76..And this current AUGUST 2016 a total of45 payments that was unauthorized..todays date is August 30 2016.to whom this i am forwarding this review in hopes the problem be fixed and as a customer with you guys for over three years i trust your judgement be accurate and fair..thank you
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This the email stating actual and true facts and I did offer to provide to them actual documented proof from physicians. I am now convinced that even the executives do..."
- "I have been a longtime and faithful Netspend banking customer for many years. It started out as being a backup card/account which eventually turned into my primary account. ..."
- "I've had my NetSpend account for well over 2 years now. My direct deposit from work goes into this account as well as my tax refund deposit. I recently decided..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "I ordered a purse from here and before I even purchased the purse I asked was it still available the seller said yes. Needless to say I waited more than..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."