1.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Every time you run your card it charges $1 not only that their customer service is horrible and half the rime their accenta are so thick you can understand them.I have bought something with my card through walmart and rerurned it acouple days later.

Of course they returned it back to my card. Skylight put a hold on my account. I coukd not touch any of my money for three weeks i had to email proof of my purchase and had ro call walmart and ask them ro fax over proof of my return.

Luckily walmart was awesome about it but skylight still refused to realease my money for three weeks it was ridicoulous .I now just pull all of my paycheck out instead of running my card anywere

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Skylight Visa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Skylight Visa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Skylight Visa to other companies on our site.

Comments