Monday June 19th 2016 I used my debit card at 7-Eleven and I wanted to get 320 out of my account and the ATM only gave me 220

R#4086514599 a#2807548

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of skylight visa debit card from Skylight Visa and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Skylight Visa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skylight Visa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Skylight Visa?

Comments

Capital One Defrauded Us and Ruined Our Vacation Capital One "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..." Read more Skylight Visa - Review in Cards category Skylight Visa "Case #2966114 on oct.3 @330-4. I Richard epps went to get money out of your atm and I did not receive the money out of atm nor did..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more You Can Not Trust American Express Anymore! American Express "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more