I lost my debit card, and I called for a new one.Sept 2nd is the exact day i placed it.

It takes 7-10 bus days before I can get my card.I called and one day they said that it should be here on tues (Sept15), then they said thurs.(Sept 17) Thurs. got here and STILL NO CARD. Call the reps, and somehow its a stuipd *** security question on my account. It said something about my faveorite color.

I never use any question with "faveorite"in it because i change my mind like i change my draws. It's stuipd to do a faveorite. I don't personally don't do faveorites. So long story short , i couldn't use the lil checks to retrieve my money and nobody would do the moneygram thingy with out the security question being answered.

I was fustrated and pissed off. I asked to speak to a supervisor. The wait time was like an hour and still nobody came through. That told me they were sorry right there.

So i went to my job got another card, removed all my money and when i get paid tonight I'm removing that as well from the closest ATM. First thing in the morning I'm going to go to my job and have my bank put all my checks in my new account i opened. This company SUCKS AND IS THE WORSE. Everybody sounds like they're middle eastern and rude as ***.

I WOULD NEVER RECCOMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYBODY. ANYBODY.

THEY'LL NEVER LET YOU ACCESS YOUR MONEY.*** SKYLIGHT *** *** COMPANY

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Skylight Visa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Skylight Visa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Skylight Visa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Skylight Visa?

Comments

You ever get the card? I'm dealing with same problem.