Lee's Summit, Missouri
100% full Not resolved

I've had similar issues as other complaints - fees at "free" atms, many denied transactions, but not once have I been able to get through to a real person in customer service. I will be calling first thing in the morning during "business hours," to attempt to handle this current hurdle. My third paycheck is now entirely gone an inaccessible, 24 hours after deposit and one single atm withdrawal that left a balance of nearly $500 that has now vanished, with a website that is entirely down.

This is my official statement to this "company," though they sound and act like crooks:

Give me my money, or prepare to go out of business.

Review about: Skylight Paycard.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Vanishing funds? / $450
Preferred solution Full refund, an explanation of why my full deposit was not included in the first place, and printed statement of the transactions surrounding this incident mailed to me. Also, clearly, to close t account following resolution and repayment.

Had an Experience with Skylight Visa?

Comments

Has anyone been scammed by Dixons Surgical Instruments by sending you a check to deposit into your account then ask you to get the funds out of you account, basically cashing the check and send it to them on a reloadit card?

I received two checks from Tira Fountain out of Austin, TX; one for 1250.00 and another one for 1100.00.

you can email me at jeff_gibbs@sbcglobal.net

Kind Regards,

Jeff

superfayce

Update: funds came back, and as far as I can tell their system was down on a really inconvenient night. But for some reason I received four other cards with four different numbers and as I write this cannot retrieve my password through their automated system. It keeps telling me my information is incorrect.