Skylight Visa - What kind of scam is this and why are employers allowing their employees to be taken advantage of?

100 of 118 Skylight Visa reviews

I've had similar issues as other complaints - fees at "free" atms, many denied transactions, but not once have I been able to get through to a real person in customer service. I will be calling first thing in the morning during "business hours," to attempt to handle this current hurdle. My third paycheck is now entirely gone an inaccessible, 24 hours after deposit and one single atm withdrawal that left a balance of nearly $500 that has now vanished, with a website that is entirely down.

This is my official statement to this "company," though they sound and act like crooks:

Give me my money, or prepare to go out of business.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

Reason of review:
Vanishing funds?
Preferred solution:
Full refund, an explanation of why my full deposit was not included in the first place, and printed statement of the transactions surrounding this incident mailed to me. Also, clearly, to close t account following resolution and repayment.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Skylight Paycard
Review category
Cards
review #537486 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Skylight Visa? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
100 of 118 Skylight Visa reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 20, 2015 #1036371

Has anyone been scammed by Dixons Surgical Instruments by sending you a check to deposit into your account then ask you to get the funds out of you account, basically cashing the check and send it to them on a reloadit card?
I received two checks from Tira Fountain out of Austin, TX; one for 1250.00 and another one for 1100.00.
you can email me at jeff_gibbs@sbcglobal.net
Kind Regards,
Jeff

0 0 Reply
superfayce

Oct 17, 2014 #886290

Update: funds came back, and as far as I can tell their system was down on a really inconvenient night. But for some reason I received four other cards with four different numbers and as I write this cannot retrieve my password through their automated system. It keeps telling me my information is incorrect.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Skylight Visa. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Skylight Visa.
Filing a new complaint about
×